Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 19 - No Injury

Well, this time I made it through Day 19 without an injury during the "Cardio Power & Resistance" session. When I finish the "Plyometric Cardio Circuit" tomorrow, I will be 1/3 of the way through the Insanity Challenge.

- - - Notes from Day 19 - - -
  • I need to start the workout before 10:30 pm. It will take forever to cool off enough for sleep.
  • There is a whole lot of jumping on this particular DVD.
  • Kristy claims that I made a funny noise. It must have been my thoughts because I couldn't have said anything -- I didn't have enough breathe.
  • I am starting to think that if you aren't REALLY sweating and hurting a little, then you probably aren't doing enough to lose weight.
  • I also think that doing ANY workout for 55 out of 63 days will cause you to be in much better shape, but Insanity is good for those who have an athletic/competitive background.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...