Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 16 - Plyometric Road Game

I decided to switch back to morning workouts for Week #3 of the Insanity Challenge because the HEART Conference has evening events all during the week (Monday - Registration/Reception, Tuesday - Conference Social, Wednesday - Industrial Exhibits, and Thursday - Open Meeting). That means finding the time and energy to workout afterwards would be difficult.

In any case, after a 5:00 am wake-up call and a Day 16 "Plyometric Cardio Circuit" session, I am now dripping sweat all over the desk area of my room. Yesterday's Fit Test results gave me motivation to continue, but the phone ringing at the time in the morning really makes me want to just go back to sleep. I am completing more and more of the workouts (fewer unplanned breaks), but I feel I am held back a little because of the hotel location. I have lost my home field advantage. I am not completely sure that I am not disturbing my neighbors. They didn't bang on the wall, but I don't know how far those rumbling landings of the jumps carry.

Now that Day 16 is complete, I am officially over 25% through the 60 (63) day Insanity Challenge. Tomorrow is a "Pure Cardio" plus "Cardio Abs" day. It is my least favorite day as I have mentioned on other occasions. I have about an hour to get ready for the conference. I hope that is enough time to shut down the crazy HEAT PUMP of my body. There is nothing more fun than sweating through a nice suit with 350 of your colleagues looking on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...