Thursday, March 15, 2018

Temporary Oaklawn Park Selections Pause

So, I have been making selections for the races at Oaklawn Park for the past 2.5 months using software that I wrote. However, the amount of manual interaction with the program results to get it on to the blogger platform has become too much. I still owe a results post from last weekend and I hope to get that up soon.

Anyway, until life slows down a whole lot or I get a chance to automate my posting ability in some way, I am going to pause in posting selections every day. I plan on posting a season summary and selection for Arkansas Derby. I hope the pause will give me time to think about how to improve the algorithm to get better results than I have seen this year. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...