Friday, March 20, 2009

TOTUS Has A Brand New Blog

Ok. I can't help but laugh (Hey! it is either that or cry) about the fact that our current President is completely at a loss for words without the aid of a teleprompter. Apparently, POTUS doesn't even register the words he is saying. It's either that or he was hammered from the St. Patrick's Day party. I am hoping it is the former.

As the White House St. Patrick's Day party was winding down, President Obama, in a speech to those in attendance,





PAUSE





He can't even talk to those handpicked people at the White House without the teleprompter....





THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND





END PAUSE





thanked President Obama for inviting everyone over.



Here is a link to the story. That's funny! I don't care who you are (Sorry, Larry). So, yesterday I found out that the Teleprompter of the United States (TOTUS) has his own blog. Here is the link for this piece of brilliance. That was a million dollar (or more) idea right there. I truly wish I had thought of it. Enjoy and let me know if you think this is as funny and sad as I do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...