Here is the list of prices on the postcard that reminded me how much I dislike this company:
- Basic Coverage -- $460
- Enhance HVAC -- $75
- Additional Pool/Spa -- $150
- Swimming Pool/Spa -- $150
- $60 Trade Fee -- $20 (I don't know what this is)
- Water Softener -- $40
- $45 Trade Fee -- $40 (I don't know what this is either)
- "Replacing your home heating system could cost $3,100."
- "A major plumbing repair could cost $1,900."
- "Replacing a water heater could cost $700."
I apologize for this rant after the fact. When we finally got rid of the coverage from 2-10 Home Warranty about 6 months ago (it was purchased by the seller of our home), I promised myself I would write a "2-10 Home Warranty Sucks" post every time I got an email, mass mailing, or "personal" note from the company. Hopefully, there will not be a "2-10 Home Warranty Post #2," but I am pretty sure that 2-10 Home Warranty will send me some more direct marketing materials. I can only hope that someone will stumble on this post about 2-10 Home Warranty from Google and back out of buying a new or renewal policy from 2-10 Home Warranty because 2-10 Home Warranty sucks.
For those that don't know, I am trying to increase the number of times I write 2-10 Home Warranty in this post so that it will increase the odds that this post will be found when someone searches for 2-10 Home Warranty.